Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Kid on the Blog

And everyone wants to play with him--but does he really teach in an English luxury car?:
Yesterday the Boston Herald interviewed Brad Delong. Brad said he thought I was a right winger, and that he didn’t agree with many of my views. Nonetheless I appreciate that despite ideological differences Brad called me “thoughtful.” I thought his paper on monetarism was very good, and cite it frequently. I am not a big fan of FDR, but given Brad’s remarks about me being right wing it is fun to be able to get to the left of many of his admirers in this particular post. (Now if only Paul Krugman would use the phrase ‘thoughtful right winger’ more often.)

Of course, he won't really have arrived until his comments are deleted by the host at Semi-Daily Journal.

No comments: