Thursday, July 28, 2005

Are They Going To Take This Lying Down?

Just an Italian day at the beach:

Women have been banned from showing off their breasts on Italian beaches, unless they are lying down.

New legislation bans women from walking, playing beach volleyball and swimming topless.

The Italian Association for Public Bathing has issued a 10-point guide which also forbids playing football on the beach, hanging up wet clothes to dry on beach umbrellas and drinking alcohol.

In news of other boobs:

Scarlett Johansson nearly crashed her car after being distracted by the sight of her own breasts on a giant Hollywood billboard.

The sexy star was forced to slam on the brakes when she saw how her chest appeared to have ballooned in size.The 20-year-old confessed she had no idea the poster to promote her new film The Island had been digitally enhanced.

She said: "I was driving through Los Angeles and I look up and see the biggest photo of me I have ever seen."I screamed and slammed on the brakes. I couldn't believe it. It's very strange to see my cleavage the size of a brontosaurus. My breasts were huge.

"I had long hair and my goodness, I couldn't get past the cleavage.

No comments: