Sunday, November 11, 2007

They're eating their own...

...beloved leader at Semi-Daily Journal:

I adore Bob Herbert, and am shocked that anyone would think to so denigrate his work and efforts. I have no reasonable words to describe how upset I am with such an attack by Brad DeLong.
....
Shame, shame, shame.
Posted by: anne November 10, 2007 at 03:50 PM


Serves him right for banning all the people he was losing arguments to. She lost her favorite targets. And, I think I can identify the next guy to be shown the door there:

I've always been of the opinion that the federal government's economic policies should always be based on my personal sitaution. After all, I am more representative of the country as a whole than anyone else. They should just index the price of Golden Grahams at my local Safeway to keep track of the cost of essential goods.

In the meantime, I am doing everything I can to improve my situation by posting comments on how the government needs to look out for me more. Eventually, with enough of these comments on various blogs, we will have a Democratic Congress that will solve my--and by proxy, all of our--economic problems.

I'm glad that this one lone columnist has the guts to stand up and criticize the President for his failings in a paper whose readers aren't always receptive to such radical ideas.
Posted by: Neil
November 11, 2007 at 05:02 AM

No comments: