Tuesday, January 17, 2006

You talk too much

You even worry my pet:

At first, 30-year-old Mr Taylor was amused when Ziggy started screeching "Hiya, Gary" everytime it heard Miss Collins's mobile phone ring.

He even saw the funny side when the parrot began making kissing noises when the same name was mentioned on television or radio.

But the truth finally dawned as the couple snuggled alongside one another on the sofa and Ziggy blurted out, "I love you, Gary" in her voice.

Miss Collins, 25, a call centre worker, broke down in tears and confessed to having a four-month fling with a former colleague.

Her confession not only ended their two-year relationship but also led Mr Taylor to parting with his pet because it kept repeating the offending name.

He said yesterday: "I wasn't sorry to see the back of Suzy after what she did but it really broke my heart to let Ziggy go. It was torture hearing him repeat that name over and over again.

"It feels like someone's got it in for me because I've lost my girlfriend and my best mate at the same time. He never liked Suzy and she never took to him.

No comments: